The Developer Tab
Tools menu becomes Developer Tab in Excel 2007, and is not shown by default. To display the Developer Tab, do the following:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Excel Options.
- In the Popular category, under Top options for working with Excel,
- select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box, and then click OK.
To set the security level temporarily to enable all macros, do the following:
- On the Developer tab, in the Code group, click Macro Security.
- Under Macro Settings, click Enable all macros (not recommended, potentially dangerous code can run), and then click OK.
Note : To help prevent potentially dangerous code from running, Microsoft recommend that you return to any of the settings that disable all macros after you finish working with macros.