Basic Copy, Cut & Paste
There are many ways that we can Copy or Cut data in Excel, the way that you do it is purely optional and should be the way you are most comfortable with. We will have a look at the most common ways
1. Right click on the cell and from the Shortcut menu select Copy.
2. Push Ctrl + C on your keyboard
3. Select the Copy icon from the Standard Toolbar
4. Use the Drag and Drop operation with holding Ctrl key
1. Right click and select Cut from the Shortcut menu
2. The Cut icon on the Standard toolbar (the pair of scissors)
3. Press Ctrl + X on your keyboard
4. Use the Drag and Drop operation without holding Ctrl key.
1. Right click on the cell and from the Shortcut menu select Paste
2. Push Enter on your keyboard
3. Push Ctrl + V on your keyboard